Neurosurgery Research at Medsurant Health and our Practices, are dedicated to the idea that we are partners in the care that we deliver to our patients. That dedication to service moves beyond our own OR experience and extends to our larger medical community. We believe that it is our obligation, as an industry thought leader, to move medicine forward through contributions in the neuromonitoring literature and through professional educational presentations.
Examples of our Neurosurgery Research work include the following:
- Clinical Guide to Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
- Surgical textbook chapters
- Multiple peer reviewed scientific journal papers
- Scientific poster presentations
- Teaching responsibilities in Academic Medical Center settings
- Medical center and scientific meeting invited lectures including continuing education seminars, research society meetings, and hospital morbidity and mortality rounds
For more information regarding our Neurosurgery Research services, please use our contact us form or call 855-479-9614 to learn more about how Medsurant Health can assist you today.